Chinese site
Customer service:
Tel: +86 21 63051662
Home Hotel Flight Travel Destination Travel Tools  
Travel Tools

Travelling to China requires a visa stamped on a full passport with validity of not less than 6 months upon entry to China.

Various types of visa are issued dependent on the purpose of this visit. Tourist visa applications require only basic personal information. Busienss visa applications require the presentation of an invitation to visit from a business counterpart in China.
China visas can be applied through Chinese embassies/consulates or Chinese travel agencies.

A tourist visa usually valid for 30 days from the day of entry, and it might be extended through applications to the local public security bureau.

A travel permit is needed for a foreigner who wishes to visit any of the non-open cities. Travel permits can be applied to the entry and exit office of the local public security bureau. A separate visa is required for visiting Tibet.

About UsContact UsWebsite Map
Copyright 1998-2009© Shanghai Harvest International Travel Ltd. All rights reserved